To allow us to fulfil our obligations in our contract with you, V H Learning Ltd will need to collect and record some personal data. This is in compliance with Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulations (‘GDPR’). We promise to respect your data, to treat it in a confidential and safe way, and to be clear and transparent with you about this.
Who are we?
V H Learning Ltd is a Learning and Development Consultancy, offering a variety of services to organisations, such executive coaching, design and development of learning and development programmes, facilitation, and team events.
What personal data do we collect and how do we use it?
We require you to provide some personal data to enable us to agree and carry out our contracted service with you. Depending on the service, this may include:
Your essential contact details:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
Your additional contact details (where applicable):
- Your employer
- Your job title
- Your place of work/office address
Additional information we might collect, and record could include (but is not limited to):
- Meetings; dates, duration and brief notes made by the V H Learning Consultant
- Personality profiling results (from third party providers of these services)
- Personal feedback (gathered by third party providers or V H Learning Consultant) e.g. 360-degree feedback
- Measures and results of the service we have provided (these would be provided by you)
How do we use your data and how long do we keep it?
We use your information in service of our agreed contract with you.
- We will keep your contact details for 6 years after the agreed services come to an end. This is so that we can keep a record of our relationship with you for a reasonable period of time.
- We will keep meeting notes for 2 years after the agreed services come to an end. This is so that if you have any questions about any aspect of the service during this time, we can accurately answer your query.
- Any information about you from feedback or from 3rd Party providers such as personality profiling or 360-degree feedback providers, will be securely destroyed or deleted when the contract/service has come to an end.
To whom may we disclose your personal data
We treat all information we hold about you as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning you to anyone outside V H Learning Ltd unless:
- you ask us to reveal the information, or
- it is required by law enforcement agencies, or
- we have your permission to do so, or
- we need to do so to fulfil your request for aspects of our services.
For example, we may need to disclose your data to third parties for them to provide their service e.g. providers of personality profiling questionnaires or 360-degree feedback services. We will only disclose the personal information necessary for them to deliver their service. These providers are chosen carefully and will have their own privacy notices and data protection protocols which will be checked by V H Learning Ltd before using the service. We will inform you before passing on your details to any such third parties.
We will not use your data for marketing and we will not sell your data will to third parties or pass it on to third parties for marketing purposes.
How we keep your data safe
All documents are held electronically on our IT system, with relevant cyber-protection in place such as anti-virus software, fully updated operating systems, password or finger print protected access to devices etc. Documents are held within an electronic filing system and are password protected and never left unattended unless fully secured in a locked area. Only employees of V H Learning Ltd have access to these records.
Your rights regarding your data
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
Please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com.We will need proof of identity to fulfil your request.
If you think there is a problem in the way we are handling your data, please contact us immediately so that we can discuss and rectify this if appropriate. You also have the right to inform the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How to contact us